Monday, February 21, 2011

Pineapple Phone Sleeve

New phones are fun but always feel so fragile!  Create a simple phone sleeve to protect your baby from boo boos.

Materials needed:



     Start by tracing your phone on a piece of felt, add 1 inch to each side and 2 inches to the top.  Cut out two pieces of felt in this shape.  Sew around the edges, except for the top of course.  Next, trace and cut out the decorative piece for the front of the sleeve, I made a pineapple because they are a beautiful and delicious fruit.  I added detail with thread to make the cross stitching.  Glue the pineapple to the front of the sleeve.  Slide your phone in the top and go!
Additional: You can't see it here but I added a button on the back for a secure closure.

Now I feel free to throw my phone in my bag without risking any scratches!

Inspiration:  2 cracked phone screens. Oops.

Cheers to...4 day weekends.  They make great before/after 4 day work weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment